My name is Dimery Rene. *Bullet point introductions below (No particular order):
- Lord of the Rings Obsessive. Middle Earth is my true home.
- Sherlock LIVES – Moriarty was real – 221B Forever.
- Black nail polish, dark lipstick, and combat boots are my favorite accessories.
- My dog, Bailey, is my reason for living. She’s an Aussie Shepherd and Rot mix .
- I currently have blue hair, but have had pink and purple.
- Oxford comma enthusiast.
- Hooping newbie.
- Lover of coffee, junk food, more coffee, and dessert of all kinds. I throw in a tomato every now and again.
So — This is where you’ll find my musings. Musings on poetry; some of my own and definitely fangirling over others’. There will be essays on reading and writing and how I try to live my best literary life. I’ll post event updates – you are always cordially invited to parties/readings/exchanges I host. My friends and I share literature and other forms of art as often as we can. You’ll eventually find other things here that I have yet to determine; this blog will grow with me, so I’m not certain what it will become. But here I am … just a girl with an urgent need for a creative outlet! Let’s talk about books!