My name is Dimery Rene. *Bullet point introductions below (No particular order):
- Lord of the Rings Obsessive. Middle Earth is my true home.
- Sherlock LIVES – Moriarty was real – 221B Forever.
- Bucky Barnes is not a villain.
- Black nail polish, dark lipstick, and combat boots are my favorite accessories.
- I have a fur baby named Bailey; she’s an Aussie Shepherd and Rot mix.
- I currently have red hair, but have had pink, purple, and blue.
- Oxford comma enthusiast.
- Painting newb.
- Lover of coffee, junk food, more coffee, and dessert of all kinds. Getting used to eating healthy.
- Media professional by day, lover of all things advertising and marketing.
- Engaged to a sweetie.
- Dead flowers > live flowers.
- Podcast lover.
This blog has changed a lot in the year and a half it has been live. I started out with posts strictly about poetry and my bookish tattoos. Now I write about bookclubs and painting and travel too. This is primarily a book blog still, but I am morphing it into something more personal. The tattoo and poetry sections are still up, though haven’t been given love in a while. I am enjoying the way this site is evolving. I just wish I could take better photos so the pages have a more cohesive feel. However, I am learning every day, so join me and we can grow together!